[EnergyPlus_Support] Wrong results with UNITARYSYSTEM:HEATPUMP:WATERTOAIR,

Dear group I think there is something wrong with this system or I
maybe missing something.

I have simulated the included example "5ZoneWLHPPlantLoopTower.idf"
and I have checked the variables:

HEAT PUMP HEATING MODE AHU5,WatertoAirHP Power
HEAT PUMP HEATING MODE AHU5,WatertoAirHP Load Side Total Heat
Transfer Rate
HEAT PUMP HEATING MODE AHU5,WatertoAirHP Source Side Heat Transfer
Rate
HEAT PUMP HEATING MODE AHU5,WatertoAirHP Source Side Mass Flow Rate
HEAT PUMP HEATING MODE AHU5,WatertoAirHP Source Side Inlet Temperature
HEAT PUMP HEATING MODE AHU5,WatertoAirHP Source Side Outlet
Temperature

I was expecting:
 Source Side Heat Transfer Rate = 4180 * WatertoAirHP Source Side
Mass Flow Rate * (WatertoAirHP Source Side Inlet Temperature -
WatertoAirHP Source Side Outlet Temperature)

But this result is very different.

In my simulation I have a similar problem, Power, Load and Source
Rates are completly different from the demand rates of the respective
branches in the plant loop.

Can anybody check this?