[EnergyPlus_Support] Radiant Ceiling Heating??

Dear Forum,

We are modeling a building that is using a Hydronic Radiant System
with embedded hydronic tubes inside the walls. In order to model this
system  we will use the Low Temp Radiant System: Hydronic object that
EnergyPlus is providing. At the same time the building is also using
another system that is called Radiant Ceiling Heatingwhich is a
development of the traditional Hydronic Radiant Ceiling Heating. The
radiant element is enclosed in a steel casing 600x600 mm that will be
hanging from the ceiling of each zone/office above each desk. Does
anyone know how can we model this second system? Which object is the
best option for such an independent, enclosed, hanging Radiant Unit?
Thank you in advance...

Regards

Tasos