Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Questions on Reported Variables

My apologies for the slow response.

If the node names are correct, volflowrate should report for any node that's
defined in you input file.  You can use * to be sure you get them all.

There is no limit in EnergyPlus, but there is an option in EP-Launch to limit
the columns in the csv output file.  View --> Options --> "Allow more than 250
columns".  If this is unchecked, then the csv file will be truncated after 250
columns, which was the limit in older versions of Excel.

Mike