[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Ventilated Facade With Internal Shading

Thanks Rob,

I have used the "Window Heat Gain" variable and then subtracted the
conduction gain (determined from difference between external and
internal surface temps of window) from the result to get the solar
heat gain only. When I compare the two cases where the cavity is
ventilated and non-ventilated the solar heat gain is greater for the
ventilated case when solar is on the facade. Does this seem right?

Regards,

Dan

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Rob Hitchcock