[EnergyPlus_Support] Heat of vaporization on the surface of the building.

Hi,
I have research theme that heat of vaporization on the outside surface
of the building.
To find out the energy consumption and indoor temperature, I want to do
simulation for this building.
The surface of building is covered with water which is flowing from
rooftop to bottom.
I think heat of vaporization will be occurred because building outside
is covered with water in the summer.
As a result, indoor temperature will be decreased and also energy
consumption will be decreased.
To make this type of building, what is the best way in energyplus.
I really don't know because I never seen before like this simulation
model.
Please let me know.