[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Warning: Branch flow rates out of bounds

Hi,I think energyplus will automatically shut down chillers when no
cooling load is posed on the CHW loop,my experience with CHW loop in
EnergyPlus is that ,if the pump is scheduled to run in some time
while not in other times,the pump will continuousely run in its
cheduled time rather than run just when there is cooling load. So one
tip to overcome this is to place pumps in series with chillers, and
set chillers with active mode and pumps with passive mode. With these
settings, the pumps will be forced to run in consistent with
chiller's operation status.

Zuo
--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "anarui.oliveira"