[EnergyPlus_Support] Induction Systems- Coil trouble

Hi all,

I'm performing a simulation of an office building with the model Single
Duct: Const Volume: 4 Pipe Induc by adapting a basic scheme of VAV Reheat
created with Compact HVAC and doing the necessary changes. I'm using a VAV
Fan with minimal flow fraction set to 1.

I believe connections are right due to the fact that the SVG file is
generated correctly and no error connections are being reported. The problem
is that induction system coils don't work, despite the fact that the
availability schedule is on, zone temperature is not being controlled. It is
not a problem of schedules because checking the EIO file the components are
being sized properly.

The thermostatic zone control is dual set point with dead band. Central
heating and cooling coil air outlet temperatures are being controlled with
set point manager: single zone heating and single zone cooling.

We tried to compare with the example file "5ZoneFPIU.idf" and everything
seems to be correct.

Any help?

Thanks

Joana Cardoso
Tel: +351 913 706 256 | E-mail: joana.cardoso@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fluidinova, Engenharia de Fluidos, SA
TECMAIA - Parque de Ciência e Tecnologia da Maia
Rua Engº Frederico Ulrich, nº 2650
4470-605 Moreira da Maia - Portugal
Tel: +351 229 408 265 | Fax: +351 229 408 266
E-mail: geral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx | Web: www.fluidinova.pt/