[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Staging baseboard and reheat coil

Thanks, Richard.

After posting this question, I had an idea: I'm going to try to make
the baseboard setpoint slightly higher than the VAV / reheat, and see
if that effectively accomplishes the staging.

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Richard Raustad