[EnergyPlus_Support] questions on a 5-zone UFAD model

Dear all,

I am working on a 5-zone (3000 sf) UFAD model, and got a few
questions regarding the simulation results.

1) There are a lot "heating set-point not met" hours (~2000) for all
5 zones. I wonder which air temperature is this report comparing
with the set-point temperature?

2) There is a recurring warning, which says "Hot Water flow control
failed in VS VAV terminal unit zone3 VAV reheat". (This error
occurred 156 times. Iteration limit (500) exceeded in calculating
the hot water flow rate.) I feel that this should contribute to the
first problem. But this may not be the only reason, since other
zones without the recurring warning also have under heated hours.
Any suggestions on how to fix this?

3) Another warning I got is "The design coil load is zero for
COIL:Water:SimpleHeating MAIN HEATING COIL". What could be wrong for
this one?

I would appreciate it if you could provide any suggestions. Thank
you all for your help!

Regards,

Anna