[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Hybrid ventilation he is able?

Dear E+ Users:

I've run into an issue where I need to convert the California Climate
Zone .EPW files available on the EnergyPlus weather data page into the
TMY2 (Typical Meteorological Year) file format. I thought the current
EPW weather converter could handle this, but the conversion seems to
only go from TMY2 -> EPW, not  EPW -> TMY2.

I came across some archived messages that suggested older versions of
the EPW weather converter had this functionality. I went back and
checked the conversion utilities that shipped with E+ V1.3 and V1.4 to
no avail.  Does anyone out there have any suggestions for handling this
particular file format conversion? I've scraped the web for solutions
and am at a loss.

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Best,

_Chris

Chris Balbach, PE, CEM, LEED AP
Vice President of Research and Development
Performance Systems Development
124 Brindley Street, Suite 4, Ithaca, NY 14850
ph: (607)-327-1647
http://www.psdconsulting.com