Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Convergence Error - Warning - Exhaust fan (using HVAC Compact Object)

!) Loads Initialization did not converge error is only telling you that
after 25 iterations, the maximum temperature comparison was only 0.036 C
with a tolerance of 0.02 C. This will not hurt your simulation, it just
means that during warmup, the simulation was unable to find a repeatable
starting temperature. You may be able to increase the number of warmup
days to get rid of this error.

2) The generic HX should not be used when air flow ratios are below 50%
of the nominal flow rate. The warning says the ratio is 0.05. This is to
low for accurate results. If this is an error, fix the cause and run the
simulation again. You could also change to a flat plate HX if the flow
ratio is actually required.

3) You must add exhaust fans to your simulation. Just enter the Zone
Exhaust Fan object, give it a schedule, and enter the exhaust fan inlet
node name in a Controlled Zone Equip Configuration object. The exhaust
fan inlet node name in the fan object is an exhaust node name in the
controlled zone equip configuration object..

4) Any valid report variable can be added to a custom meter. See the
documentation for help and examples.

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years