[EnergyPlus_Support] simulate DOAS VAV and cooling panel?

Hi all,

I want to simulate the system described in the following ppt,
doas.psu.edu/JJ_KansasCity.ppt
The system includes the DOAS (dedicated outdoor air systems) VAV and
cooling panel. It is easy to model the conventional (with
recirculation air) VAV and cooling panel in EnergyPlus. But I am not
sure whether EnergyPlus can simulate the DOAS (100% outdoor air) VAV.
Anyone can give me some advice how to simulate the 100% outdoor air
VAV system?