[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: PTHP serving two Zones

> Is this E+'s way of telling me that it does not know what the division
> of airflow should be?
>
> Can I use a PTHP to serve multiple zones?
>
> How should I be defining (without autosizing) how much air goes into
> each zone?
>
> Is there a more simplistic example than 5ZoneAutoDXVAV.idf to consult?

Figure 96 in Input Output Ref is most helpful .. so have ditched the
PACKAGEDTERMINAL:HEATPUMP:AIRTOAIR and am trying to use a
UNITARYSYSTEM:HEATPUMP:AIRTOAIR.  My AIR PRIMARY LOOP now looks likel

AIR PRIMARY LOOP,

  HeatPumpAirLoop,
  ,
  ,
  1.78,
  HeatPumpAirSideBranches,
  ,
  HeatPumpReturnSpigot,

  Zones Air Return Outlet,
  Zones Air Supply Inlet,
  HeatPumpSupplySpigot;

BRANCH LIST,

  HeatPumpAirSideBranches,
  HeatPumpAirSideMainBranch;

BRANCH,

  HeatPumpAirSideMainBranch,
  1.78,
  FAN:SIMPLE:ONOFF,
  HeatPumpSupplyFan,
  HeatPumpReturnSpigot,
  HeatPumpFanDischarge,
  ACTIVE;

And am getting;

** Severe  ** Branch for Air System=HEATPUMPAIRLOOP, has an error.
**   ~~~   ** Probable missing or misspelled node referenced in the
branch(es):
**   ~~~   ** Possible Error in Branch Object=HEATPUMPAIRSIDEMAINBRANCH
** Warning ** No Controllers for Air System:HEATPUMPAIRLOOP
** Severe  ** Invalid Air Loop Component Type="FAN:SIMPLE:ONOFF".
**   ~~~   ** ..Air Loop Component Name="HEATPUMPSUPPLYFAN".
**   ~~~   ** ..Air Primary Loop=HEATPUMPAIRLOOP
**   ~~~   ** ..Air Primary Loop Branch=HEATPUMPAIRSIDEMAINBRANCH
**  Fatal  ** Errors found getting Air Primary Loop

If the HeatPumpSupplyFan is not driving the primary air loop what
should be?

Regards,

Mark Carey