[EnergyPlus_Support] loads seperately

Thank you very much for the answer Mike.
My aim was to see the effectiveness of different shading devices
according to their effects to cooling loads. I wanted to examine this
with tehir three effects to internal zone gains,
1-their shading effects to interior surfaces by solar radiation
penetration.
2-Their interior velocity reduction or increase effects near surfaces
3-Their effects to volume flow rates.

I looked through the RDD file. ,
For the gains or losts for the three above can I use;

1-Beam Sol Intensity from Ext Windows on Inside of Surface
-Beam Sol Amount from Ext Windows on Inside of Surface
-Initial Transmitted Diffuse Solar Absorbed on Inside of Surface

2-Surface Int Convection Heat Rate
3-AirflowNetwork Infiltration Sensible Gain reports and sum the three
results to get total  to divide to total zone gains?

or will it be true-for 1 and 2-if I run the simulation seperately to
get surface convection heat rate to air and sum these two results
with airflow network infiltration sensible gain?

For the loads there is purchased air total cooling rate and purchased
air total sensible cooling rate. Loads are not seperately
reported.Gains are reported seperately but I could'nt find the zone
total gains. If I sum all my gain findings and divide it to total
sensible loads. Will it be true to find the effectiveness of shading
devices according to their effects to cooling loads? Or do I have to
calculate cooling loads myself seperately? As you see I am very very
confused. I really need your help:)

thank you very much
I hope I get a quick answer.