[EnergyPlus_Support] About Ground Temperatures

Hi E+

I have problems understanding Ground Temperatures:

I understand that the Ground Temperatures are used as constant (by
month) temperatures just beneath slab, is it rigth?

I am simulating a non-conditioned space. The slab is simply 10cm of
concrete with no insulation. The place where it is located is a
desert with temperatures from 25 (night) to 40ºC (day) in summer.
After running the Slab auxiliary program, the results are Groun
Temperatures from 17 to 21ºC. Simulating the dwelling with this
temperatures and uninsulated slab results in an almost
perfectly 'conditioned' space because the slab loses heat quite
rapid. In the real world it's the opposite, the dwelling has
temperatures of 30-40ºC.

So what's happening? I cannot use these calculated ground
temperatures since makes the slab lose heat totally unrealistic, but
I won't use an adiabatic slab since it's also totally unrealistic
(the temperatures inside the house go to 40-50ºC).

What would physically mean to use the undisturbed temperature of 0.5m
depth with a slab construction of 10cm concrete and 0.5m of earth?

Regards,

Daniel