Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] In the same zone , fan-coil object + exhaust fan

Andre:

You can have the 2 objects, but it may not do what you want. The fan
coil uses a zone inlet node and a zone
exhaust node (to get its zone air). The exhaust fan would use a
different, separate exhaust node. The program
will complain that the air flow is not balanced, but don't worry about
that. The fan coil can also draw in outside
air and you can make it 100% outside air if you wish, but you will still
need that 1st exhaust node (fan coil inlet)
even if it isn't getting any air from it.

Fred Buhl