Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Enthalpy conversion from US --> SI

The conversion is not a straight multiplication because the zero of the
IP enthalpy scale is dry air at 0 degrees Fahrenheit whereas the zero of
the SI enthalpy scale is dry air at 0 degrees Celsius.

Using the values of the coefficients in Function PsyHFnTdbW in
Energyplus and the corresponding IP values obtained using the conversion
factors in Chapter 37 of the ASHRAE Handbook of Fundamentals:

Hip =  0.2398*((1.8*Hsi/1.00484E3)+32)    Btu/lb

Hsi =1.00484E3*(((Hip/0.2398) -32)/1.8)    J/kg

--
Philip Haves