Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Enthalpy conversion from US --> SI

To convert from SI to IP, use

    Hip = 0.0004296 * Hsi + 7.674

where Hip is the specific enthalpy in BTU/lb and Hsi is the specific
enthalpy in J/kg.

To convert from SI to IP, use

    Hsi = 2327.96 * Hip - 17864

These equations are derived from the ones in my previous email by
combining the constants.  I left the multiple constants in to indicate
how the conversion was derived.  Note that, while enthalpy depends on
temperature, humidity ratio and specific heat, the values of these
quantities are not needed to perform the conversion from SI to IP.

--