[EnergyPlus_Support] EnergyPlus Crass Error "forrtl: severe (151)"

Hi all,

I?m doing simulation studies with Daylighting : Detailed model.

I?ve many zones with daylighting controls, to whom  I?ve defined Illuminance
Maps.

I?ve also exterior window shading control in one of those zones.

When I try to run the simulation I? got a EP crash. By defining ?pausing
during simulation? I took the following error:

forrtl: severe (151): allocatable array is already allocated (see picture
below)

Can anybody help me on this? I?ve no idea what?s going on and how can I
solve the situation.

Thanks in advance

Filipe Madureira

Tel: +351 919 293 876 | E-mail: filipe.madureira@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fluidinova, Engenharia de Fluidos, SA

TECMAIA - Parque de Ciência e Tecnologia da Maia

Rua Engº Frederico Ulrich, nº 2650

4470-605 Moreira da Maia - Portugal

Tel: +351 229 408 265 | Fax: +351 229 408 266

E-mail: geral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx | Web: www.fluidinova.pt/