[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Zone will not reach setpoint

Dear E+ Forum,

I've tried using V2.2.026, since that version addresses a known reheat
 problem, but the model still reflects the problems noted in my last post.

Can anyone help?

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "JV Dirkes II" <jvd2pe@...>