Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Sizing Parameters object has no influence

According to the IORef:

Sizing Parameters,
Field: sizing factor
The global sizing ratio applied to all of the zone design load and
air flow rates.

Zone Sizing,
Field: Zone sizing factor
This input is a zone level sizing ratio. The zone design heating and
cooling air flow rates and
loads will be multiplied by the number input in this field. This
input overrides the building level
sizing factor input in the Sizing Parameters object.

So, since you supplied a Zone Sizing factor, it overrode the Sizing
parameters factor.

I think if you left that blank in the Zone Sizing object, it would
take the global one but it may not be quite that simple.

Not my area of expertise.

Linda