[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Insulating the roof

I had already specified the climate.

Still, I apologize.

I have found what I think is the cause of the discrepancy: the effect
of insulating depends almost only in the difference of inside and
outside surface temperature ("¿sun-air temperature?"). So, there is
only effect (in energy consumption, not in temperatures) if there is
an HVAC working and depens much on what setpoint temperature is set,
which I'll try to verify asking for "sun-air temperature" (I don't
know if it it called so in english) in E+, can it be asked for to DB?

Carlos

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Linda Lawrie <linda@...>