Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 2:05 PM
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Natural Ventilation II

Lixing Gu,

I am simulating the natural ventilation.

I am using the value of 0.08 for air mass flow coefficient when opening is closed. I got this value on AIVC book - Lidament. But I noticed that on examplefiles that this value is 0.001.

I simulated with both values and the final results are very different.  The air changed is higher in the case that I used 0.08.

Am I wrong to use 0.08 value?

I did not find where in the Input/Output or Engineering that is saying I have to use the Zone/Sys Air Temperatute to activate natural ventilation. Can you help me??

Thanks for all,

Ana Paula.