Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Update - EnergyPlus Workshops and Webinars

Will it be available for UAE as well?...

--- On Mon, 7/7/08, Jason Glazer <jglazer@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: Jason Glazer <jglazer@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Update - EnergyPlus Workshops and Webinars
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mike,

The following paragraph from the web site seems confusing to me:

"Webinar audio will be accessed by telephone conference
call. Local toll access numbers are available for the
following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, France,
Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Spain,
Switzerland, United Kingdom."

What if you want to participate from the US?

Jason

--
Jason Glazer, P.E., GARD Analytics, 90.1 ECB chair

Start at the new Yahoo!7 for a better online experience - Start Here. __._,_.___