[EnergyPlus_Support] Shading question

Hello all,

Could you please tell me how it is possible to deal with the following
problem, regarding shading from a detached building:

I want to account for the shading on a building (say, Building A)  from
a detached building (say, Building B). I set the surfaces of building B
in `surface:shading:detached: fixed' and I set the solar distribution
to full exterior.
If I am not wrong the EnergyPlus calculates also the shading on
Building B, which increases the simulation time. How would it be
possible to set it so, to calculate only the shading on Building A
(from its own surfaces and form the surfaces of Building B), and to not
calculate at all any shading on Building B (so as to reduce the
execution time)?

Thanks,
Katerina