[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Variable Speed Fan

Many Thanks.
But I see that the Coil:DX: MultiSpeed:Cooling (and also Heating) can
only be referenced by a Unitary System MultiSpeed Heat Pump air to
air. The problem is that I do not want to include any coils in my
model, just mechanical ventilation. Is there a way to set the coils
capacity to zero, in such a way that the air is only passing through
it without warming up or cooling down?
I would like to make it more simple. Until now I can make variations
on the amount of outside air coming in, but the fan is running always
at the same capacity, so I suppose it mixes the return air in the OA
mixer in such a way that the incoming volume is always constant. So I
am sure there must be a way to make the supply fan have 3 different
speeds without having to introduce a coil and a heat pump. I will keep
on searching and also waiting for suggestions or comments.

Rgds,
Santiago

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Richard Raustad

<tolteca33@> wrote:

> > <mailto:EnergyPlus_Support%40yahoogroups.com>, "jvd2pe" <jvd2pe@>

> > objects....

> > mixing box

> > fan to

> > <mailto:EnergyPlus_Support%40yahoogroups.com>, "Elreq" <tolteca33@>

> > for the
> > > zone is
> > > but the
> > always
> > > the air

> > <mailto:EnergyPlus_Support%40yahoogroups.com>, "JV Dirkes II"
> > <jvd2pe@>

> > > starting at
> > scheduled
> > home