[EnergyPlus_Support] purchased air total cooling rate

In E+ Report I got
-Zone Window Heat Loss,gain
-Surface Int Convection Heat Rate
-AirflowNetwork Infiltration Sensible Gain Rate for open and closed
windows with shading device and with no shading device. I wanted to
see changes in these 3 reports with different types of shading device
by rating to total gains but I couldn't find total gains reports so I
wanted to use purchased air total cooling rate.

In ASHRAE it says
A cooling load calculation determines total sensible cooling load
from heat gain (1) through opaque surfaces (walls, floors, ceilings,
and doors), (2) through transparent fenestration surfaces (windows,
skylights, and glazed doors), (3) caused by infiltration and
ventilation,and (4) because of occupancy.

1-Is this 'total sensible cooling load from heat gain' the same thing
with 'purchased air sensible cooling rate'  in E+ or is it only
related with AirflowNetwork Infiltration Sensible Gain Rate?

2-where can I find purchased air total cooling rate calculation
expression used in E+?
does it include
-Zone Window Heat Loss,gain
-Surface Int Convection Heat Rate
-AirflowNetwork Infiltration Sensible Gain Rate

I really need help
thank you very much