Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Thickness

The drawing does not include thickness, only geometry.  What was the error message?

Linda

At 06:02 AM 8/29/2008, Andrés Montero wrote:
Does anyone know the minimum thickness for Material:Regular and
Material:WindowGlass?

I'm trying to simulate a greenhouse and I'm using walls and windows
mede of a plastic material (and of course, the thickness is very small)
and when I try to generate the drawing I got an error message.

Thanks