Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Fwd: Central Heat Production vs terminal units

Yes, if the air temperature entering the heat pump water heater is 5C,
then the heat pump's DX cooling coil will likely freeze. Is your heat
pump water heater outdoors? It would typically be located in a
mechanical room, storage room, or other similar type of space.