[EnergyPlus_Support] Heat Pump Water Heaters (doubts subsist)

Hello again.

In the sequence of the recent posts, I've been studying the Example
File "HeatPumpWaterHeater" in more detail...

The Heat Pump I'm trying to model is indeed located outdoor, and I
see now that, below 5ºC (or below the "Minimum Inlet Air Temperature
for Heat Pump Compressor Operation"), the Heat Pump simply doesn't
work and it has to be the water system "internal" system to respond.

BUT...
I still seem to find the same values in the Example File that I
couldn't explain in my model...
- In the Example File, only the five zone heating coils and the main
heating coil are consuming energy from this water heater (Plant Water
Heater), right?
- and the Plant Water Heater has zero ambient losses defined, right?

SO...
- Why is the "Use energy" usually quite higher than the sum of
heating coils demand? Particularly, it seems that, the higher above
the HW Loop setpoint are the Water Heater and Heat Pump setpoints,
the more the supply energy departs drom the demand energy, which
doesn't make sense to me if losses are set to zero?...
- When only the internal Water Heater energy supply is working it
seems to follow quite closely the "use energy",
- But, when the Heat Pump is working, "source energy" and "DX Ccoil
energy" are usually much higher than "use energy"?...
- Also, when the Water Heater and the Heat Pump temperature setpoints
are very close, an error regarding "part-load ratio" appears,
recommending that it be sent to EnergyPlus Support Group...

If it facilitates, I uploaded the series of tests I've made with the
Example File as a Zip file: "WaterHeater tests":
- Tests 1 to 3 use exactly the original Example File, only simulating
the Weather file in three different moments (instead of the
DesignDays), to see times with T<5ºC, 5ºC<T<10ºC and T>10ºC;
- Teste 4 to 7 experiment with different Water Heater and Heat Pump
Temperature setpoints;
- The Zip file includes some excel files (with the same name of the
test files) already showing some graphics and analysis of the
relation between the demand and supply energies reported.

My ultimate aim was to model a Heat Pump producing water at 45ºC
(with an inertia tank) to serve a HW Loop also at 45ºC with a nominal
5ºC drop along the loop. Because my Weather file as several moments
with temperatures below 5ºC, I was thinking of using Purchased
Heating in the Water Heater to account for these moments, and then
estimate "manually" (by post-processing) an electricity consumption
correspondent to this moments, but I'd like to reach a reasonable
estimate of Heat Pump consumptions whenever T>5ºC.
Since the purpose is to perform a (legaly bound) Energy Building
Certification, I can't really move on without understanding properly
the simulation behaviour and results, especially because I'm getting
such higher Heating consumptions than expected and usual.

Could you help me understand the behaviour of the Example File and
how to set up my model in order to achieve a behaviour that is as
close as posible to reality?

Thanks in advance,
Ana Rui.