Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Fancoil units

Just define 2 zone inlet nodes and use 1 inlet node for each. See the
Controlled Zone Equip Configuration object. Use a node list to define
more than one node for inlet or exhaust nodes.

CONTROLLED ZONE EQUIP CONFIGURATION,
Zone 1,  !- Zone Name
,  !- List Name: Zone Equipment
Zone 1 Inlet Nodes,    !- Node List or Node Name: Zone Air Inlet Node(s)
,  !- Node List or Node Name: Zone Air Exhaust Node(s)
,  !- Zone Air Node Name
;  !- Zone Return Air Node Name

NODE LIST,
Zone 1 Inlet Nodes,    !- Node List Name
Zone 1 Inlet Node 1,   !- Node_ID_1
Zone 1 Inlet Node 2,   !- Node_ID_2

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years