[EnergyPlus_Support] e+ V 1.3 installation problem on vista

Dear all,

I am still having e+ installation problems of version 1.3 on windows vista.
after double click on the exe file the installation routine starts
normal, but then when "copying Visual Basic Runtime:
C:\Windows\system32\oleaut32.dll" the little papers signaling the
copying keep flying but there is no installation progress any more. I
already switched out the firewall, but as I am new to vista I don't know
what else I could try.
Does anybody have an idea? I cannot use a newer e+ version for the time
being.

Regards,
Astrid

--