[EnergyPlus_Support] Ice Storage and other saving strategies

Dear All,
    I am currently working on a project using Fan coil unit and Ice
storage. I built up the model according to the example file "IceStorage-
Parallel.idf". The problems appeared when I tried to add OA economizer
and heat exchanger:air to air:generic". It seems that the economizer
doesn't work at all. Also, when I added free coolers to the circuit
(according to the example file again), the cooling load greatly
decreased by 60% and pump 40%. It seems that there is sth wrong as the
decrease is not realistic. Can someone tell me what I should do?

Gary