[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Ventilation control - see file

Thanx a lot for your quick reply!

but...
Let aside for one moment the CO2 control.

Let's say that I want only the temperature control... which is
actually only an attempt of control, because at a certain point the
maximum flow rate is reached and after that room temperature will
fluctuate (hopefully not too much, depending also on the exposition of
thermal mass, which is one object of the study).

Is it possible to define a zone control of the ventilation flow rate
as the one described in the Figure of the attached file? I mean
defining explicitly the dead-band and the control-range?

If not at zone level, is it possible at system level?

Igor

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Richard Raustad