[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: New file uploaded to EnergyPlus_Support

I had not uploaded the idf file, but I did now:
- VentilationGains_Zone119155
It is now running a 2 month period in Winter and another in Summer,
but the behaviour is the same.

Thanks,
Ana.

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "JV Dirkes II"