[EnergyPlus_Support] Unit ventilator latent load sizing

Hi all,

I am trying to model a space that is cooled by an EnergyPlus unit
ventilator.  During the sizing run I want EnergyPlus to size the
cooling coil to maintain both the space temperature and to limit the
relative humidity within the space to 60% (at design conditions).  I
then expect to see the zone RH varying thoughout the simulation, but
staying mostly below 60%.

I thought maybe I could do this by adding a humidistat to control the
cooling coil air outlet humidity (a "min hum" and "max hum" set point
manager, a zone control:humidistat, and a controller:simple), but
when I try to run the model I get a "Missing humidity ratio setpoint"
error for the coling coil air outlet node.

Is it possible to use a humidistat to influence the unit ventilator
coil sizing calc in this way?  Is there a better way of doing this?

Thanks,

Andy