From: lee_ching_hei <cheung5407@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, 7 October, 2008 8:44:02 AM
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Outside Air Mixing Box

Dear all,
I am trying to add an air economizer and I met the same problem. I
don't know how to control the system with 100% fresh air (without
mixing with circulated air). I hope that there is someone who can help
us.

Gary

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@ yahoogroups. com, "Elreq" <tolteca33@. ..>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Does anybody know how can I make that all the return air entering the
> mixing box is completely passed to the Relief air stream node? In
> other words, I do not want any recirculation of air, so I want the
> damper of the mixing box to be closed. I am trying to find a way but I
> still cant manage how to do it.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Santiago

Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta! Click here. __._,_.___