[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Outside Air Mixing Box

I already did this. I set the min OA equal to the max OA, but I still
see that the recirculation is active in order to keep the rated
volumetric flow of the air loop always constant.

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, amit bhansali
<amitbhansali2003@...> wrote:

> Hi,
> If you are using the new version of Energyplus , you would see two
schedules added in the object named Min OAflow Sched and Max OAflow
Sched,   and give all schedule value for these as 1, so the system
would operate on 100% outside air.

without download. Go to http://in..webmessenger.yahoo.com/