[EnergyPlus_Support] the new version of Energyplus

"Hi,
If you are using the new version of Energyplus , you would see two
schedules added in the object named Min OAflow Sched and Max OAflow
Sched,   and give all schedule value for these as 1, so the system
would operate on 100% outside air.

Amit Bhansali
Vice President, ASHRAE Student Branch
Research Assistant,Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Department
Oklahoma State University"

Hello,

I want to konow which is the newest version of Energyplus? My EP
version is V220026 which i could find the new version, but I could
not find the "named Min OAflow Sched and Max OAflow Sched" in
the "OUTSIDE AIR MIXER" or "CONTROLLER:OUTSIDE AIR" object.

Thank you for your help.