[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: enquires (URGANT)

I think one mixing box can only be connected in one system. Maybe u
can establish 2 different single systems by adjusting the air flow
rate - one for all outside air (100%)and one for the room air (with
0% of outside air).

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Sze Hung Lee
<be074240@...> wrote:

> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> ? There are two systems connected together to supply the air to the
same zone, namely the CAV air condtioning system with fully outdoor
air?and the CAV air conditoing system with?room air?return. How?is
the system? constructed in the EnergyPlus file? ?

> For the detail,
> I established two branches for the?cooling process.?The outdoor?air
is?treated by??"CAV air condtioning system with fully outdoor air"?
and the?returen air is treated by "CAV air conditoing system with?
room air?return".?The?treated air after?these two?loop is then mixed
by a?mixer box?in "plant-condenser flow control" and a duct is
created as a branch loop for mixing. The same method has been done on
outlet loop of zone oulet but use the spliter as for spliting the
return air back into return air node.

> ? However, the serve statement as below was shown. Is it possible
that a zone outlet connect to two return air branch inlet? Please
help to solve the problem. I am urgant to establish this system. Look
forward to your reply and please reply as soon as possible.

> Many thanks in advance.
>

> ?? ** Severe? ** Duplicate Node Name used for ZoneEquipGroup Outlet
Node=RETURN AIR MIXER OUTLET
> ?? **?? ~~~?? ** ...detected in Air Loop=VAV SYS 3
> ?? **?? ~~~?? ** ...first used in Air Loop=VAV SYS 1 for
ZoneEquipGroup Outlet Node
> ?? ** Severe? ** Duplicate Node Name/List used for SupplyAirPath
ZoneEquipGroup Inlet Nodes=ZONE EQ IN NODE 1

?è???å?http://surveylink.yahoo.com/wix/p5429076.aspx ?¼è¡¨ä½ ç???è?!