To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: bish.dj@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 04:26:49 +0000
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] How to change max number of HVAC iterations

hi All

Apologies for the stupid question, but I can't seem to change my .idd
file to increase the max number of HVAC iterations. The following is
the .idd entry:

System Convergence Limits,
\unique-object
N1 , \field Minimum System Time Step
\units minutes
\type integer
\note 0 sets the minimum to the zone time step (ref: TimeStep
In Hour)
\note 1 is normal (ratchet down to 1 minute)
\note setting greater than zone time step (in minutes) will
effectively set to zone time step
\minimum 0
\maximum 60
N2 ; \field Maximum HVAC Iterations
\type integer
\default 20
\minimum 1

Now I've gone ahead and changed the second last line to :

\default 50

But I still get the same errors, and it still tells me that 20 is the
maximum number of iterations.

So how do I chane the maximum number of HVAC iterations?

cheers
Danny

Use Windows Live Messenger to send messages to your buddies on their mobile phones Find out more on our PC to Mobile website __._,_.___