Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Enquires- urgent

In addition to reading the documentation, see example file
5ZoneWaterCooled_HighRHControl if you are using a chilled water coil
(you need to add a Set Point Manager:Single Zone Max Hum in addition to
the thermostat and humidistat) or FurnaceWithDXSystemRHControl for a
direct-expansion (DX) cooling coil (only a thermostat and humidistat are
required).

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years