[EnergyPlus_Support] Enquires- urgent

Dear sir,
I would like to know to how to make both humidity and temperature control of a zone using a conventional constant air volume system , CAV system. Since I have made both the zone humidist and the zone thermostat control of bith the humidity and the temperature, the simulation results indicate that there are no control on the humidity level. Whether I can set the control of cooling coil with both humidity and temperature is possible; if possible, can you teach me how to do so?
Best regards
Timothy Lee

YM - ����
http://messenger.yahoo.com.hk __._,_.___