To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: aymericnovel@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 04:00:05 +0000
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Earth Tube

Dear EnergyPlus users,

I would like to know when or if there is a current development meant to
allow modelling several earth tubes in parallel and with possibility to
connect their outlet air flow to whatever node (would it be zone inlet
or AHU mixing box) in order to be able to calculate real installations.

As far as I could see, now we can just connect 1 earth tube for 1 zone,
right?

Thanks for the help,
Sincerely
Aymeric