[EnergyPlus_Support] Integration of Makeup air units with zones

This relates to a multistory apartment block served by   Water Loop
heat pumps. We developed the model with dedicated airloop for each
apartment having the WLHP (as shown in one of the example files). The
plant loop is served by the boiler and an air cooled chiller (to be
finally replaced by a CT).

Presently the model has outside air system with its OSA mixer and
controller for each zone for each apartment. Since the outside air
would be coming through the make up air unit, the controller OSA flow
rate is set to zero both for minimum and maximum. The arrangement
requires hooking up with a central makeup air unit. This is modeled
as another airloop serving the multiple zones. But I am unable to
connect the Makeup air inlet to the zone as we get error messages
sayng that the heat pump and the zone are not linked. The way i tried
to connect is to have two DIRECT AIR inlets i.e., the make up air
DIRECT AIR from the make up air unit and another DIRECT AIR from the
WLHP air loop.

I thought of using PTHP to model the WLHP instead of Unitary
HP/Direct air. But the PTHP model in EPlus handles  only air to air.

Is there a solution or a work around? I have seen makeup air models
working with PTACs in EPlus.

Please help