Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Integration of Makeup air units with zones

You can not use multiple air loops for a single zone because there can
only be 1 return node per zone. The makeup air model using PTACs works
because the PTAC is a piece of zone equipment that connects to an
exhaust node, not the return node. There is currently no WLHP that can
be modeled as zone equipment. The closest you could get would be to use
a single air loop for the WLHP and bring in the outside air through the
OA system connected to this air loop.

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years