Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] controlling doas

I think you still need the mixing box, even though it is unused.

There is no way currently to vary the primary air system flow with a
schedule, with OA requirements,
or any other way. It is either constant flow, or VAV with the flow
determined by the zone loads.
One exception is a variable flow, variable temperature set point
manager. But that is irrelevant
for your needs.

Fred Buhl