Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Energy Plus Consultants

Fred,
Can you please add to the list:

Architectural Energy Corporation
2540 Frontier Ave., Suite 201
Boulder, CO  80301

www.archenergy.com
303 444 4149

with points of contact:
Ellen Franconi efranconi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Roger Hedrick rhedrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
Roger

>>> Fred Buhl <wfbuhl@xxxxxxx> 11/24/2008 1:16 PM >>>

There's no formal requirement. Send me your particulars and we'll
put you on the list.

Fred Buhl wfbuhl@xxxxxxx