[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Energy Plus Consultants

Hi,

I am also interested in being put in the list for both our french
office and chinese office. I send you here the references. Please let
me know if there is any problem.

French Office:
TERAO, 21 rue de Paradis 75010 Paris, France
Phone: 0033 (0)142460663
Fax: 0033 (0)142460120

Beijing Office:
TERAO, Aymeric Novel
Novotel Xinqiao Beijing, Area B, F6
2 Dongjiaominxiang,Dongcheng District, Beijing, China
Phone: 0086 (010) 6512 1740 ext:12
Fax: 0086 (010) 6512 1496

Thank you very much,
Regards,
Aymeric

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Fred Buhl <wfbuhl@...>
wrote:

> There's no formal requirement. Send me your particulars and we'll
> put you on the list.
>
> Fred Buhl  wfbuhl@...
>
> careym.cosmaj wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > See that there is a list of EnergyPlus Consultants at
> > http://simulationresearch.lbl.gov/EP/ep_consult.html.  The list
does
> > not mention the point of contact for verification of
> > training/accreditation requirements prior to admission on to the
list?

> > Attended a DesignBuilder/Energy Plus simulation workshop in
Sydney run
> > by PC Thomas and Peter Lyons earlier in the year.
> >
> > Any suggestions?
> >
> > Thank you.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Mark Carey
> >
> > ---
> >
> > Mechanical Engineer
> >
> > New Zealand Green Building Council Accredited Professional (NZGBC
AP)

> > Cosgrove Major
> >
> > http://www.cosgrovemajor.co.nz/
> >
> > MECHANICAL n ELECTRICAL n FIRE n CONSULTANTS
> >
> > Level 2, 129 Kilmore Street
> >
> > PO Box 25 138
> >
> > Christchurch
> >
> > DDI:   +64 3 378 3822
> >
> > Phone: +64 3 377 8600
> >
> > Fax:   +64 3 377 8601
> >
> > Cosgrove Major is a trading name of 'Cosgrove and Major Consulting
> > Engineers Ltd'.

> > Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the
appropriate folder in the Files area of the Support Web Site.

> > EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf
under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.