[EnergyPlus_Support] Rated air volume flow rate per watt of rated total cooling capacity out of range

Dear All,

I am trying to simulate a thermal zone with Compact HVAC: Zone: PTHP by entering the data from the manufacturer catalogue: 56000 W rated total cooling capacity (gross) and 2,0 m3/s rated air volume flow rate.
But, when I run the simulation, comes up a severe error as listed below and the program stops running.

Severe  ** Sizing: COIL:DX:COOLINGBYPASSFACTOREMPIRICAL "2O_PAV._ZONA1 PTHP COOLING COIL": Rated air volume flow rate per watt of rated total cooling capacity is out of range. See Input-Output Reference Manual for valid range.

According to manual, the range is between 0,00004027 and 0,0006041 m3/s/W.

The value of the manufacturer catalogue is 0,00003571 m3/s/W, below the Energyplus range.

Is there some way to "bypass" this error or to modify these limits in the program?

Please, I would appreciate if someone could help me in this question.

Thank you.

Adriano